Please read this press release about Canada’s Transit Union Calls for Federal Payroll Subsidies in Transit Industry by John Di Nino sourced by ATU Canada.
News Articles - Amalgamated Transit Union The latest news from the Amalgamated Transit Union
- ATU Celebrates International Women’s Dayon March 8, 2022 at 4:14 pm
- CTA Adding More Security Guards To Reduce Crime; Transit Union Calls Tactic ‘Just A Band-Aid Being Put On A Bullet Wound’on March 7, 2022 at 8:54 pm
The CTA has announced a new plan to keep passengers safe, increasing the number of security guards stationed on the Red and Blue Lines, while cracking down on all types of “conduct issues.”
- Hillsborough transit workers call on HART to ‘have a heart’ and negotiate a fair contracton March 6, 2022 at 4:41 pm
Local workers with the Hillsborough Regional Transit are calling on their employer to “have a heart” and provide them with a fair contract. After rejecting management’s “best and final offer” last month, workers plan to make their appeal to HART’s board.
- Suspect sought after liquid thrown in TTC conductor's faceon March 4, 2022 at 7:55 pm
Toronto Police are looking for help identifying a suspect after another TTC employee was attacked — this time was an unknown liquid.
- ATU Ridin' with Hochul for New York Governor!on March 4, 2022 at 4:27 pm
The Amalgamated Transportation Union (ATU) endorsed Governor Kathy Hochul at a rally in Queens on Thursday, March 3.